Photo by Usodesita.
I scoured the web and rounded up the tastiest summer cocktail recipes… and some are even low cal! Enjoy.
- Classic Margarita: This recipe has only 144 calories per serving. Sip guilt free!
- Cosmo Slush: A summery update for Carrie and fans.
- Cranberry Limeade: The recipe doesn’t call for alcohol, but you can spike it or enjoy as is for a delicious mocktail.
- Summer Fruit Sangria: I love sangria, and this recipe is one I can’t wait to try.
- Summer Breeze: The name says it all.
- Tequila Bramble: The recipe calls for blackberries, but feel free to use any summer berry.
- Watermelon-Cucumber Cooler: Positively refreshing on a hot afternoon.
NOTE: To add an extra special touch to your cocktails, check out these fun flavored ice cube suggestions from Martha Stewart. All recipes from Martha Stewart, Betty Crocker and YumSugar… check out their websites for even more ideas.